- Zero to Three
ZERO TO THREE is a national, nonprofit organization that informs, trains, and supports professionals, policymakers, and parents in the lives of infants and toddlers
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
Offers information, resources, and referral services
- National Center on Birth Defects & Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD)
Centers for Disease Control. Information on prevention, intervention, assessment, and related resources on a range of defects and DDs
- National Center to Improve Practice
Promotes the effective use of technology for students with sensory, cognitive, physical and social/emotional disabilities
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities (NICHCY)
Offers information on a broad range of disabilities
- Dsypraxia Foundation
Provides information on Dsypraxia such as treatments and impact on children and families
- Association for Behavior Analysis
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board
The international certification board for Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Council for Children with Behavioral Disorders
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment
Their mission is to “share accurate, scientifically sound information about autism and treatments for autism because we believe individuals with autism and their families deserve nothing less.” This website has a well developed set of resources regarding evidenced-based practices for autism treatment.
- Autism Internet Module (AIM)
The Autism Internet Modules purpose is “to make comprehensive, up-to-date, and usable information on autism accessible and applicable to educators, other professionals, and families who support individuals with autism spectrum disorders (ASD).” The learning modules on this website are well developed and provide both text and video that support the teaching of specific teaching/intervention approaches that are specific to autism treatment.
- Autism and PDD Support Network
Support to cope with Autism Spectrum Disorders including Autism Symptom Checklist; Diagnosing Autism; & Autism Resources
- Autism Resources
Offering information and links regarding the developmental disabilities Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Society of America (ASA)
Welcome to the Autism Society of America, the voice of the autism community
- First Signs Video Glossary (Parents/Teachers/Physicians)
Provides video of typical developing children along with children with autism. This web-based tool was designed to help parents and professionals learn more about the early red flags and diagnostic features of autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
- Autism Special Interest Group (Association for Behavior Analysis International)
- Pivotal Response Treatment for Autism
This is the main website for Pivotal Response Treatments.
Mental Health Resources
Speech and Language