Our primary mission at Positive Outcomes, LLC is providing high quality therapeutic services centered on the highest standards for quality care for our clients. We achieve this by prioritizing the following:
- Specialized training for all staff across home, clinic, and community-based environments
- Strong parent training and support element that is individualized with parents selecting training areas/topics that fit their families specific needs.
- Achieving low staff turnover through ongoing staff care.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to care supported not only by collaborating with outside professionals on a clients treatment team but also housing both mental and behavioral health under a single roof.
- High levels of quality supervision
- Not prescribing service intensity prior to assessment
- Collaboration with schools and other members on clients team