The most important element to understanding our philosophy for team development at Positive Outcomes, LLC is that we understand that the best thing we can do to ensure the highest level of client care is to prioritize staff care. They go hand in hand and you cannot have one without the other.
Core elements for ensuring staff care:
- Consistency in both scheduling and client worked with ensures we understand the clients we are caring for and are able to be honest with our efforts in doing so each and every day. We don't work on weekends so that we can be at our very best throughout the week!
- Benefits package that reduce an individuals life stress and thus, allow for a full focus on our clients needs while engaged in therapeutic intervention.
- A team of individuals centered on a client that are consistent and that communicate regularly. This means constant supervision to support ongoing teaming that again, eliminates guesswork and supports clarity regarding and individuals programming.
- Growth opportunities for individuals seeking further credentialing in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with high quality in-house supervision and oversight.
- We don't overcommit ourselves and so are never looking to quickly "fill" a position but rather, always looking to add new high-quality members to join our team of professionals.
If you would like more information or to speak with anyone at our office to get your questions answered please call our office at Phone: 719-344-8756. Ask to speak with Chris or leave a message and we will be in touch right away!